Enjoy the immense variety of theme parks and attractions nearby! There's something for every age, interest and activity level! There are too many to list, but some of the most popular attractions are:
- Walt Disney World® The Magic Kingdom is fun for all ages. From thrill-rides to parades to meeting all of your favorite Disney characters, Walt Disney World is definitely a must see attraction.
- Universal Studios Florida® At this real working film & TV studio, an incredible array of rides, shows, movie sets and attractions put you right in your favorite scenes from your favorite movies. It's the number one movie studio in the world!
- Universal's Islands of Adventure® Experience unexpected adventure and innovative thrills as you take an un-forgettable journey through the five islands - Seuss Landing™, The Lost Continent®, Jurassic Park®, Toon Lagoon® and Marvel Super Hero Island®!
- SeaWorld® Orlando Experience thrill-a-second rides one minute and count the teeth on a shark the next! Feed the dolphins, take in an incredible performance, and just try to stay dry when the world famous Shamu® comes a-splashing! SeaWorld® Orlando has a wide variety of rides, shows and attractions, including roller coasters, flight simulator rides, children's play areas, shows featuring pets, water-ski stunts, Shamu® and family, sea lion shows and many others. Or stroll through the tropical reef aquarium, turtle point, the dolphin nursery or manatee aquarium.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is built for kids. The interactive theme park sits on 150 acres and offers more than 50 rides, shows & attractions, restaurants, shopping, a breathtaking botanical garden and the LEGOLAND Water Park. This park is geared to families with children ages 2-12.
- I-DRIVE Orlando International Drive provides visitors and residents of the Orlando area with world-class attractions, entertainment, dining and shopping fun for the entire family! Nightlife, Dinner Shows, Family Entertainment, the brand new Orlando Eye and more!