The Great Outdoors
Central Florida attracts home buyers and tourists alike with its mild climate, signature golf courses and pristine lakes. Within an hour from Central Florida you will find world class beaches on both the east/Atlantic and west/Gulf of Mexico coastlines. There is always something to do outdoors year round. Enjoy boating, fishing, paddle boarding, nature trails and world class golf; just to name a few. Florida’s warm weather also attracts a beautiful array of wildlife. There are several local nature preserves where you can bird watch and learn more about our local inhabitants on the land and in the water!
Shopping & Dining
Orlando's theme parks make sure that no one goes home empty-handed. There's plenty of gift shops selling everything from Mickey Mouse key chains to Alfred Hitchcock movies. But there's also an array of fine art galleries and stores with handicrafts and the likes. A selection of great Outlet malls can be found as well, such as:
- Millennia Mall World-class shopping and dining can be found at this upscale mall. Cartier, Bloomingdales, Lacoste, Neiman Marcus, Macy's are just a few of the over 140 shops and restaurants to be found.
- Florida Mall You won't believe the incredible variety of more than 250 retail, dining and entertainment options here, such as JC Penney's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Thomas Kinkade Gallery, A/X Armani Exchange, Apple, M&M World and the newest additions including American Girl®, Crayola Experience and Dick's Sporting Goods.
- Winter Garden Village Winter Garden Village is an open-air shopping center offering shopping and gathering opportunities to fit everyone's needs. From department stores to electronics to a health club and specialty retailers, along with the wide array of restaurants and eateries, visitors enjoy a variety of experiences here.
- Orlando Premium Outlets Find impressive savings at Ann Taylor, Barneys New York Outlet, Burberry, Coach, Diesel, Fendi, Gap Outlet, Giorgio Armani, Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, MaxMara, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Salvatore Ferragamo, Theory, Tommy Hilfiger and more. With 110 stores to choose from, there's something for everyone.
- Orlando's Restaurant Row Enjoy more than two dozen upscale and casual restaurants along this strip of Sand Lake Road. From sumptuous steakhouses, to live music, to island-fusion, we're sure there is something to please everyone in your party.
Theme Parks & Attractions
Enjoy the immense variety of theme parks and attractions nearby! There's something for every age, interest and activity level! There are too many to list, but some of the most popular attractions are:
- Walt Disney World® The Magic Kingdom is fun for all ages. From thrill-rides to parades to meeting all of your favorite Disney characters, Walt Disney World is definitely a must see attraction.
- Universal Studios Florida® At this real working film & TV studio, an incredible array of rides, shows, movie sets and attractions put you right in your favorite scenes from your favorite movies. It's the number one movie studio in the world!
- Universal's Islands of Adventure® Experience unexpected adventure and innovative thrills as you take an un-forgettable journey through the five islands - Seuss Landing™, The Lost Continent®, Jurassic Park®, Toon Lagoon® and Marvel Super Hero Island®!
- SeaWorld® Orlando Experience thrill-a-second rides one minute and count the teeth on a shark the next! Feed the dolphins, take in an incredible performance, and just try to stay dry when the world famous Shamu® comes a-splashing! SeaWorld® Orlando has a wide variety of rides, shows and attractions, including roller coasters, flight simulator rides, children's play areas, shows featuring pets, water-ski stunts, Shamu® and family, sea lion shows and many others. Or stroll through the tropical reef aquarium, turtle point, the dolphin nursery or manatee aquarium.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is built for kids. The interactive theme park sits on 150 acres and offers more than 50 rides, shows & attractions, restaurants, shopping, a breathtaking botanical garden and the LEGOLAND Water Park. This park is geared to families with children ages 2-12.
- I-DRIVE Orlando International Drive provides visitors and residents of the Orlando area with world-class attractions, entertainment, dining and shopping fun for the entire family! Nightlife, Dinner Shows, Family Entertainment, the brand new Orlando Eye and more!